HYPNOTHERAPY : CLARITY AND BALANCE
What is hypnotherapy?
- A form of psychotherapy whereby and intense state of focused attention (trance like state) is achieved under the verbal guidance of a trained therapist in order to achieve certain goals/tasks/gain understanding of an underlying problem. In hypnotherapy, the therapist engages the subconscious mind for problem identification and resolution.
Why is hypnotherapy effective?
- Research has proven that during trance, a person is more perceptive and receptive of ideas/suggestions/advices given to them. During this state, trivial/other issues are temporarily blocked out/ignored, thus allowing a person’s cognitive potential to magnify.
How long does a session takes?
- Usually between 1 to 1 and a half hours for therapy.
- An initial session of consultation is necessary to identify and understand a client’s problem in order to address it skilfully in the following sessions.
What conditions will benefit from hypnotherapy?
- Anxiety/ panic attacks / stress /performance anxiety
- Pain management
- Personal/social relationships
- Mild depression
- Weight loss
- Breaking bad habits
- Negative mind-set
Wellbeing begins with the right thought.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
I urge you to take the first step towards clarity and realisation.
Book a session today to understand and forge a strong bond with your subconscious self to unleash the inert potential in you.
Meet Your Expert
Dr Leong is a medical doctor with a special interest in psychology and has a passion in understanding the interrelationship between the mind and the world.
After years of practice in the clinical setting, she realised that many physical ailments are manifestations of deep rooted unresolved psychological issues.
Realising that medicine alone is an inadequate tool in helping her patients, she began her journey to look for other treatment modalities that could complement and potentially benefit her current practice.
Soon she discovered the innate wonders and powers of the subconscious mind through hypnotherapy. After graduating from LCCH ASIA with a Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, she has been practicing it for about 3 years and witnessed many positive outcomes in her patients. Through her experience she has learned that hypnotherapy is one of the most powerful tool to help her patients tap into their inner mind to resolve conflict, seek answers, gain insight and clarity, control pain, etc and forge a strong positive bond with their subconscious self.
And by having the subconscious self as a strong ally, we become tenacious in the face of adversity and is able to cope better in life.
But what intrigued her the most is the neuroplasticity of the mind, or simply the ability of the mind to learn, unlearn and relearn experiences. By inducing a state of trance (intense focused attention) during hypnotherapy , the mind is more receptive to suggestions for change and is able to incorporate new information for better mental wellbeing. Therefore it is possible to break a bad habit, it is possible to cure phobias, it is possible to look at life from a positive perspective.
In essence , Dr Leong believes that life will only becomes better if we become better ourselves. Change starts from within. Therefore she hopes that with her knowledge, skills and the ability to simplify complex issues, she will be able to work hand in hand with her patients to eventually discover coping or remedial solutions for their problems.
Book Your Session Now.
RM 250 For 1 Hour
For any questions do reach out to us at +60123582280