The Sound of Flowers
Amethyst Face Roller
Now, boost your product absorption with our enchanting Amethyst Face Roller. An amethyst roller that is especially restorative to the skin, collagen stimulating and considered an acne expert.
This roller amplifies far infrared rays to stimulate fibroblasts and encourage collagen production to soothe breakouts and is excellent for scarring. It gently raises the surface temperature of the skin to better aid the penetration of the serums. It relates to energy in the Third Eye and Crown Chakras.
Suitable For All Skin Types
Practical and used on a regular basis, it helps improve the face’s appearance with its 2 ends:
- A large stone for large areas such as cheeks and forehead
- A small stone for hard-to-reach places such as eye area, nose and chin.
What it does:
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Encourage lymphatic drainage
- For centuries, crystal healers have been harnessing amethyst’s ability to provide mental clarity. Using a facial roller crafted from pure amethyst promotes a sense of peace and tranquility during your skincare routine.
- Amethyst is a cooling stone. Massaging with an amethyst facial roller calms redness, irritation, and puffiness with its smooth, cold texture.
- The amethyst crystal carries a powerful negative charge. In contrast, free radicals, and other toxins carry a positive charge. Amethyst is able to draw out these positively-charged particles to detoxify and cleanse your skin.
- Experience seamless distribution and absorption of your favourite oils
Benefits of Amethyst:
- Relieves stress and strain
- Soothes irritability
- Balances mood swings
- Attract positive energy while ridding negative emotions
Why is Face Roller Massage better than Hands?
While it’s always possible to do a lymphatic drainage massage by hand, there’s no comparison to the results that can be achieved with the help of a facial roller.
Using a gemstone facial roller offers an incredibly smooth, extra cooling surface that allows you to apply deeper pressure into muscles and tissues. In other words, facial rollers are much more effective than massaging with your hands alone, all the while being gentle and completely safe.
How to use:
- After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease.
- Begin rolling by starting at the centre of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
- Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
- Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an outwards and upwards motion.
- Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
- Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the centre of your clavicle.
- Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.
*Our Face Rollers are crafted using real crystals sourced from the earth. Just like humans, each one is unique in colour and pattern. Small imperfections and blemishes are to be expected, as they appear due to the particular way the crystal is formed from heat and pressure. It is what makes each crystal unique!