The Sound of Flowers
Rose Quartz Face Roller
Rose quartz gem symbolizes love, dignity and inner strength, and is a stone with natural healing powers. This massager soothes and cools the skin, perking up tired, dull skin. Rose Quartz Face Roller is a dual-ended face massager that's made from 100% natural gemstone. It helps to improve blood circulation, encouraging collagen synthesis while simultaneously soothing the skin with a cool sensation.
Use it with your favourite skincare product, and your complexion will be left feeling plump, relaxed and smooth. According to the Egyptians, the Goddess Isis used Rose Quartz stones as facial massage stones by the Nile River to prevent the wrinkles and keep her complexion crystal clear. Egyptians believed that the rose quartz stone comes with incredible anti-ageing properties. It heals and rejuvenates the skin.
Suitable For All Skin Types
Practical and used on a regular basis, it helps improve the face’s appearance with its 2 ends:
- A large stone for large areas such as cheeks and forehead
- A small stone for hard-to-reach places such as eye area, nose and chin.
What it does:
- Detoxifies: Promotes lymphatic drainage & improves blood circulation
- Clears toxins from the skin & reduces inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness & wrinkles around the eyes
- Minimizes spots around chin & jawline caused by a build- up of toxins
- Helps face oil to absorb into the skin more efficiently
- Brightens complexion & brings about your most natural youthful glow
Benefits of Rose Quartz:
- Restores trust and harmony in relationships
- Encouraging unconditional love
- Promote self-love, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
Why is Face Roller Massage better than Hands?
While it’s always possible to do a lymphatic drainage massage by hand, there’s no comparison to the results that can be achieved with the help of a facial roller.
Using a gemstone facial roller offers an incredibly smooth, extra cooling surface that allows you to apply deeper pressure into muscles and tissues. In other words, facial rollers are much more effective than massaging with your hands alone, all the while being gentle and completely safe.
How to use:
- After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease.
- Begin rolling by starting at the centre of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
- Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
- Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an outwards and upwards motion.
- Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
- Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the centre of your clavicle.
- Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.
*Our Face Rollers are crafted using real crystals sourced from the earth. Just like humans, each one is unique in colour and pattern. Small imperfections and blemishes are to be expected, as they appear due to the particular way the crystal is formed from heat and pressure. It is what makes each crystal unique!