The Sound of Flowers
WHAT IS A WOMB HEALING SESSION?
Womb Healing sessions offer a personalized approach to your true healing journey. For women of all ages ready to heal and connect to their feminine womb-space power so they can feel more confidence and inner calm.
Sessions vary (depending on your issue or vision) but you can expect an in-depth assessment of your energy balance, a journey into your relationship with your feminine experiences (menstruation, postnatal recovery, menopause, etc).
Sessions may explore and help release emotional holding in your body related to your relationship with your feminine experiences, sexuality and creativity.
Who is Womb Healing for?
It’s Beneficial for (but not limited to):
- Womb Surgery Recovery: Including Hysterectomy
- Womb Illnesses: Endometriosis, Fibroids, Cysts
- Emotional Womb Trauma: grief, shame, fear, guilt, depression, anxiety
- Menstruation Challenges: painful cramps, irregular cycle, hormonal fluctuations
- Embracing Feminine Transitions: Postnatal recovery, menopause
- Cultivating healthy relationships: With oneself and others
Our Speciality: Womb Fertility Massage Healing:
What are the benefits of womb and fertility massage with Sound Therapy?
Regularly receiving womb or fertility massage provides many benefits for the reproductive system:
- Helps to reposition a tilted uterus
- Promotes hormonal balance
- Massage helps to break down scar tissue
- Helps to reduce stress & stress hormones
- Increases circulation to the uterus & cervix
- Improves endocrine system communication
- Encourages the liver to get rid of excess hormones
- Prevents stagnation and detoxes the organs
- Supports the immune system and thus fertility
- Improves gut motility and reduces constipation
- Encourages optimum release of enzymes
- Reduces bloating
- Promotes relaxation and thus improves digestive nerve function
- Aids liver detoxification
Note: This package can be offset and top up with personal sound healing therapy or group therapy or can be transferred to another individual.
Location: Sunway SPK (near Desa Park City)
Upon payment, our therapist will be contacting you personally for appointment date and time and exact location will be furnished.